Ravindra Jadeja 2 Wickets vs Australia | IND v Aus 2017, 3rd Test Day 4
Ravindra Jadeja picked up total of 8 wickets during the match.Ravindra Jadeja dismissed the likes of David Warner,Steven Smith,Josh Hazlewood in the match.India vs Australia, 3rd Test of Australia tour of India 2017 was played at JSCA International Stadium Complex in Ranchi on 16th March 2017. Australia won the toss and they elected to bat.
Team India:- Ravindra Jadeja,Virat Kohli,Murali Vijay ,Ishant Sharma,Ravichandran Ashwin,Wriddhiman Saha,Cheteshwar Pujara,Ajinkya Rahane,Umesh Yadav,KL Rahul,Karun Nair
Team Australia:- David Warner,Steven Smith,Josh Hazlewood,Shaun Marsh,Steve O’Keefe,Glenn Maxwell ,Matthew Wade,Nathan Lyon,Pat Cummins,Peter Handscomb,Matt Renshaw
Important events of match:-
– Steven Smith scored 178 of 361 balls. He smashed 17 fours and 0 sixes in his innings.
– Wriddhiman Saha scored 117 of 233 balls. He smashed 8 fours and 1 sixes in his innings.
– Glenn Maxwell scored 104 of 185 balls. He smashed 9 fours and 2 sixes in his innings.
– Cheteshwar Pujara scored 202 of 525 balls. He smashed 21 fours and 0 sixes in his innings.
– Ravindra Jadeja picked 5 wickets.
To watch live cricket, please subscribe