STARBUCKS UNICORN FRAPPUCCINO!! DIY & Taste Test (BEST VERSION)
!!! VEGAN ALTERNATIVE BELOW !!!
This is by far the best Starbucks Unicorn Frappaccino recipe. I can say with 100% certainty that this is the most delicious drink i’ve ever had and i CANNOT wait for you guys to try it.
I’m calling it the Noodlecorn Frapp and it is AMAZING!!!
Ingredients needed (all items with a V are a vegan alternative)
Pink Frappaccino mixture
- 2 cups Ice
- 1 cup milk (or almond milk) V
- 1 large scoop of Ice cream (frozen bananas) V
- 3 Table Spoons of Raspberry syrup / squash
- Pink food colouring (LOTS)
- Blue syrup /squash of your choice (i suggest bubblegum or orange)
- Sweetened condensed milk (or icing sugar) V
- Mix all the all the frappaccino ingredients together in a blender and hold to the side.
Stir blue syrup ingredients together
Use a a turkey baster or whatever you have to line your cup with blue syrup then add your frapp mixture
Finish with cream and sprinkle sherbet and edible glitter on top